To maintain the unity of the Spirit and exemplify the biblical pattern of integrity in all our relationships we will seek to . . .
1. Consider one another more important than ourselves.
Romans 12:10, Philippians 2:3
2. Use tasks to deepen relationships rather than using relationships to accomplish tasks.
3. Speak the truth in love, addressing one another in a manner that ministers grace and builds each other up.
Ephesians 4:25-29, 1 Thessalonians 5:11
4. Submit to and encourage one another in their strengths while at the same time protecting one another from their weaknesses.
Ephesians 5:19, 1 Peter 1:5
5. Commit ourselves to being the guardians of one another's reputations, and the custodians of each other's character.
Psalms 141:5, Proverbs 3:3-4, 1 Corinthians 6:5-7
6. Approach matters of conflict sensitively and constructively - seeking biblical resolution.
Matthew 18:15-18, Ephesians 4:2-3
7. Prioritize the major issues of lifting up Jesus Christ and loving people over matters of individual perspective and preference.
His People Community Church
PO Box 6834
Hendersonville, NC 28793